Onikan House primarily serves as our tourist hub where we showcase the numerous and inexhaustible splendors of Lagos, but more importantly where we tell the story/history of Lagos.
Onikan House, located at 23, Millitary Road, Onikan, Lagos is a magnificent building where we converge our customers and kick start the tour to various locations. It is a 1930’s building we restored to its full historical and cultural splendor. It serves as an arts exhibition space which display Lagos history and culture. It has a library and souvenir shop.
Services offered at Onikan house includes facility space for all kinds of official and social functions:
- Board meetings
- Private parties/hangouts
- Arts and culture exhibitions
- Book readings
- Outdoor patio with live band stand
- Library with several historic books
- Work space with free WiFi
- Tours around Lagos Metropolis (individuals and groups)
- Tour around the iconic Onikan house
- African indigenous costume wearing